Hey, does anyone have a picture of Nazrin in the style of alphes? I can't seem to find one. Please and thank you Ninku 17:59, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Nvm, found one Ninku 18:02, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
I'm doing character summary, please fix my fail grammar if anything looks odd. - dun
Alright, btw you can sign your post with just 4 tildes. Ninku 18:15, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Yo, what happened to the character list? Ninku 20:50, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
Wtf all the discriptions are gone / missing TakizawaAkira 22:08, June 7, 2010 (UTC)
way too fail
Someone Add Faeries please. -Zest
Hero List Template vandalismEdit
it seems the 'Hero List' templates changed, there no 'description' parameters anymore Asuluki 00:12, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
So is all dun's hard work gone? Ninku 03:49, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
Not at all, you can see the contributions page, http://thdb.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Dun1007
in others word, we can copy-pasted from that page, but we need new templates, anyone know how to make new templates? Asuluki 03:55, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Fixed the template and protected it and Hero template as well Darknessattack2 05:34, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
Heroine Name Edit
- IMHO, can we change the entire character list name into, Given name - family name?
- i myself found it strange after reading it for a while now
- Hakurei Reimu, Patchouli Knowledge, Konpaku Youmu, can we just changed it into Reimu Hakurei and Youmu Konpaku?
- or maybe we can change it into, Family name - given name?
- but the problem is, the entire heroine pages will also need to be renamed if their name changed
- and i dont know the 'Camps' templates also will need to be changed or not,
- since everytime i add a hero, the templates updates itself
- Asuluki 02:50, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
- If you wish to change that(I do feel its a bit weird as well), you will have to create redirects to all the hero pages/move all the hero pages. The Camps template will also need to be changed, that can be done relatively easily at Template:Camps. Darknessattack2 03:06, June 10, 2010 (UTC)
Some editing informationEdit
Default wc3 icons can be found at http://www.scrollsoflore.com/gallery/albums/war3_icons/
Unprotected version of the map can be obtained from Yden for extracting icons.
HP and MP regeneration can be calculated based from the starting stats(0.02 hp per str, 0.05 mp per int), added to the base regen which can be viewed in object editor. Darknessattack2 19:21, July 25, 2010 (UTC)